Your Daily Dose of Comedy!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My 3 Boys Are No Match For This Robot!

I have been meaning to write a post about this for awhile now.  As many of you know, I have 3 boys under the age of 6.  No matter how much I vacuumed, I could never keep the floor clean. Well that was the case until I got the iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, Black and Silver as a birthday present last September. My husband thought I was crazy when I asked for a vacuum cleaner for my birthday.  He did not understand why I would want this for a present.  Well, in my mind, I envisioned a spotless floor 24 hours a day. That's exactly what I got with the Roomba Vacuum Robot. This thing is awesome! It is pricey but it is worth the money. I got mine for $350.00 on Amazon.  It does a excellent job cleaning the floor and has sensors so it doesn't go down the stairs.  When the floor is clean it goes back to it's docking station.  This product has received great reviews on iRobot's website. This little robot has taken away one of my many household chores. When I get home from work the last thing I usually want to do is vacuum. Now I can set my Roomba to do it automatically. Ladies, I was not contacted to do this review nor am I getting paid to do it. I just wanted to help make your lives a little easier.  

4 comments:

  1. I literally vaccuum everyday!! I would love one of these!!! Just have to talk my husband into spending $350 lol
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want one! That is kinda pricey but sounds like it's worth it's weight in gold... Well, now I have one more item to add to Santa's list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it is pricey but worth it. I was so tired of pullin out the vacuum cleaner everyday to clean the floor. Im hoping my husband will get me the roomba mop for my next bday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me, I am your latest follower..
    jo

    ReplyDelete