Your Daily Dose of Comedy!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What If He's Married!

I don't know how I come up with these posts. I have always wondered why some women are attracted to married men. I actually stopped being friends with my best friend because she was dating a married man and then became pregnant with his baby. Well that wasn't the only reason but it was part of it. What can he possibly give you besides sex? Listed below are some of the reasons why I would never date a married man even if I wasn't married.

1. I believe it is immoral
2. I don't want to be responsible for breaking up a family.
3. I deserve to be number one in my man's life.
4. I don't want to catch a STD.
5. I dont want to have sex with someone knowing that he probably just had sex with his wife.
6. I know I deserve better.
7. I don't get my self worth from a man.
8. I wouldn't be able to look my kids in the eye. I want to be set a example for my kids.
9. I just think it's nasty.
10. God, fate or whatever you believe in wouldn't send you someone else's man.

So those are a few of the reasons I would never date a married man or even a man in a relationship. Listed below are some of the reasons I think women may date married men. Let me know if I way off base or if you have anything to add.

1. Lack of morals and values
2. They enjoy the attention from the married man.
3. They love the challenge.
4. They think that a married man will want to settle down with them.
5. They like the excitement of sneaking around.
6. They feel that the wife should be doing a better job of keeping her husband happy.
7. They only want sex and not a long term relationship.
8. A married man is the forbidden fruit.


http://anamikas.hubpages.com/hub/Why-some-Single-Women-are-attracted-to-Married-Men-reasons

5 comments:

  1. I think a lot of the times woman dont even know that these men are married and when they find out its too late they've already fallen for them hard and then they believe he will one day leave his wife which will never happen. But Im with you on the fact that I would never date a married man
    -barbie @Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100% married men should not be dated. Those who engage in it will only end up having a broken heart in the future. Visiting from MBC and http://beauty-hive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bring up a good point Barbie. Sometimes men don't tell they are married until after the other woman has fallen in love with them. By that time some women just aren't strong enough to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are excellent reasons!

    Thanks for stopping by the Alexa Drop Hop!

    http://kidsaregrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal favorite is #9. "I just think it's nasty." Amen!

    ReplyDelete